Wednesday, March 24, 2010

General List

I have several things that I have bought and never really use. Im moving back to California soon and just looking to sell some of stuff so that I may not have to take it back to with me.

Please Email Me at SLP.Craigslist@gmail.com

Here is a general list of all the items I have for sale. Scroll Below to see more of the details, pictures, and videos.

JBL 8330 Model Speakers - 500

Silver Surfer (1968) - #1 "The Origin of the Silver Surfer!

Starwars 'A New Hope' Comicbook

The Amazing Spiderman (Annual 72 pages number 1 - Year 1964)

Spectacular Spider-Man (Vol. 1)

T-mobile Wing - 50 Imate (Pocket PC) Unlocked Cellphone - 50 (Together 50 each, Separate 65 Each)

XM Skyfi Radio

Pioneer 5 Disc Dvd Player with Remote - 30

Sony Direct Drive DVD Burner - 75

Apple Mouse (Bluetooth) - 40

Samsonite Laptop Bag - 20

IPOD Mounting Kit For Car - 10

No comments:

Post a Comment